Interested in the campaign?
Interested in the campaign?
Teen Spirit Campaign's first major contest and we're letting you pick the story!
1 | the story must be between 2,000-5,000 words.
2 | you must write in one of the eight given genres, using a prompt from that genre.
3 | it must include humor, and teen fiction.
4 | you have to use the tags #teenspiritcampaign and #chooseyourstyle
5 | write with nice grammar and correct spelling.
7 | it must meet Wattpad's guidelines, and you must meet the age requirements of 13 and older.
8 | you can be any age to participate, however the characters must be 13-18 years old.
9| the story must be in English, that's the only language I can speak.
10 | you'll need to paste the link into the comments section of this chapter.
11 | you have to tag 3 people in order to enter.
- With one look into his eyes, she said to herself, "This is going to hurt when it's over."
- Their hands met, reaching for the same book.
- She opened her apartment door to hundreds of roses. She knew they were from him; he had found her.
- Write a scene somewhere with the words, "And dear God, her feet stink."
- He/she had lived his/her entire life in this house but they were standing in a hallway they had never seen before.
- I never go to sleep, but I keep waking up.
- The music stopped at a child's scream.
- I first met the reaper when she came for my hamster.
- He pointed to the opening in the tree, "I'm sure you'll be pleased. It's surprisingly large once you're inside."
- "How much for that?" I asked the merchant, nodding my head towards the sword hanging on the wall.
- A vampire with a rare genetic disorder that makes him get burnt by the moon, rather than the sun.
- The moon arises before the sun sets, and the werewolves howl before anyone is ready.
4. Fan fiction
- "I would have told her good-bye, but I'd actually have to care first."
- "You fell asleep on my shoulder on the flight, but it's okay. I was cold anyways."
- "I'm low on cash but I really need some food from this vending machine, could I trouble you for a dollar?"
- "I'm a photography student and the light was shining perfectly in your hair, so I had to take a picture, but now you've found it online..."
- Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
- A hero and a villain are roommates, and have to give each other excuses as to why they're leaving all the time.
- They became a villain because they love one person in particular more than they care who else lives or dies.
- They were a hero, but so was their cousin, who did no work, but got all the attention.
- A women starts receiving threatening phone calls after letting a stranger use her cell phone.
- The new arrival was somehow familiar.
- After studying crimes gone wrong, a man sets out to commit the perfect murder.
- They order pizza with extra pineapple and anchovies from a pizza place. When the pizza is delivered they leave the door open to get the money real quick.
7. Science fiction
- The world ends on a Tuesday.
- Last night the sun didn't set, it fell.
- "To whoever finds this message, they erased us. This is all that remains, please remember us."
- One day, a seemingly infinite and impassible wall is suddenly erected on Earth, effectively splitting it in half. A millennium later, the wall disappears.
- He tied his boat off and started to climb the cliffs. He knew no one had lived to tell what was behind the cloud but he still climbed."
- They are sentenced to death, but upon walking into the execution room, they are given a passport and a new identity.
- "Remember the time we went on a cruise and almost died? This is ten times worse than that."
- As the two teenagers realize they'll be separated, they agree to runaway.
12/1/16 (December 1st), 11:00 PM in the Eastern time period.
Honorable reads: honorable reads will have a chance to be mentioned in our book.
3rd place gets a shout out, and a follow, votes on any book.
2nd place gets a shout out, follow, votes and comments on any book, added to book of the week.
1st place gets a shout out, follow, votes & comments on book of choice, book added to Book of the Week, and added to the #TeenSpiritCampaign reading list, a list of our favorite books.
if anyone wants to help me read & review the entries, email me.
(on Wattpad when participating, make sure to tag three other users or you'll be disqualified)
Teen Spirit Campaign is a campaign on Wattpad based off of the humor teenagers forget to write about! Most campaigns revolve around bullying, or depression, which is amazing, but we want to lift people's spirits, and we want to show all the good in life. If you don't have a Wattpad account, that's okay! You can still send us stories that you've written through email!
My name is Summer and I am the founder of Teen Spirit Campaign. The idea came to me when I noticed the lack of humor-based campaigns on Wattpad. I love all my Teen Spiriters!