Interested in the campaign?
Interested in the campaign?
Teen Spirit Campaign's first major contest and we're letting you pick the story!
1 | the story must be between 2,000-5,000 words.
2 | you must write in one of the eight given genres, using a prompt from that genre.
3 | it must include humor, and teen fiction.
4 | you have to use the tags #teenspiritcampaign and #chooseyourstyle
5 | write with nice grammar and correct spelling.
7 | it must meet Wattpad's guidelines, and you must meet the age requirements of 13 and older.
8 | you can be any age to participate, however the characters must be 13-18 years old.
9| the story must be in English, that's the only language I can speak.
10 | you'll need to paste the link into the comments section of this chapter.
11 | you have to tag 3 people in order to enter.
- With one look into his eyes, she said to herself, "This is going to hurt when it's over."
- Their hands met, reaching for the same book.
- She opened her apartment door to hundreds of roses. She knew they were from him; he had found her.
- Write a scene somewhere with the words, "And dear God, her feet stink."
- He/she had lived his/her entire life in this house but they were standing in a hallway they had never seen before.
- I never go to sleep, but I keep waking up.
- The music stopped at a child's scream.
- I first met the reaper when she came for my hamster.
- He pointed to the opening in the tree, "I'm sure you'll be pleased. It's surprisingly large once you're inside."
- "How much for that?" I asked the merchant, nodding my head towards the sword hanging on the wall.
- A vampire with a rare genetic disorder that makes him get burnt by the moon, rather than the sun.
- The moon arises before the sun sets, and the werewolves howl before anyone is ready.
4. Fan fiction
- "I would have told her good-bye, but I'd actually have to care first."
- "You fell asleep on my shoulder on the flight, but it's okay. I was cold anyways."
- "I'm low on cash but I really need some food from this vending machine, could I trouble you for a dollar?"
- "I'm a photography student and the light was shining perfectly in your hair, so I had to take a picture, but now you've found it online..."
- Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
- A hero and a villain are roommates, and have to give each other excuses as to why they're leaving all the time.
- They became a villain because they love one person in particular more than they care who else lives or dies.
- They were a hero, but so was their cousin, who did no work, but got all the attention.
- A women starts receiving threatening phone calls after letting a stranger use her cell phone.
- The new arrival was somehow familiar.
- After studying crimes gone wrong, a man sets out to commit the perfect murder.
- They order pizza with extra pineapple and anchovies from a pizza place. When the pizza is delivered they leave the door open to get the money real quick.
7. Science fiction
- The world ends on a Tuesday.
- Last night the sun didn't set, it fell.
- "To whoever finds this message, they erased us. This is all that remains, please remember us."
- One day, a seemingly infinite and impassible wall is suddenly erected on Earth, effectively splitting it in half. A millennium later, the wall disappears.
- He tied his boat off and started to climb the cliffs. He knew no one had lived to tell what was behind the cloud but he still climbed."
- They are sentenced to death, but upon walking into the execution room, they are given a passport and a new identity.
- "Remember the time we went on a cruise and almost died? This is ten times worse than that."
- As the two teenagers realize they'll be separated, they agree to runaway.
12/1/16 (December 1st), 11:00 PM in the Eastern time period.
Honorable reads: honorable reads will have a chance to be mentioned in our book.
3rd place gets a shout out, and a follow, votes on any book.
2nd place gets a shout out, follow, votes and comments on any book, added to book of the week.
1st place gets a shout out, follow, votes & comments on book of choice, book added to Book of the Week, and added to the #TeenSpiritCampaign reading list, a list of our favorite books.
if anyone wants to help me read & review the entries, email me.
(on Wattpad when participating, make sure to tag three other users or you'll be disqualified)
My name is Summer and I am the founder of Teen Spirit Campaign. The idea came to me when I noticed the lack of humor-based campaigns on Wattpad. I love all my Teen Spiriters!